The Jack Georges Belting collection is made from vegetable tanned belting leather that grows in character and beauty as it ages. The appeal of this luxurious collection is that the bags will build a rich patina with use. The leather itself is full-grain and is not corrected - the untouched grain allows the fiber to keep its full strength and durability which is why this leather was originally used to drive pulleys and machinery. Whether your preference is for a traditional briefbag, a flapover, or a top-zip business case with drop down handles, these classic bags are of the finest quality and are designed to last a lifetime. Made in the USA.
- Hand crafted from vegetable tanned belting leather
- 3 digit combination lock
- Steel reinforced frame
- Easy Access Organizer
- Two interior zippered dividers
- Open outside back pocket
- Plenty of room for files and folders
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 17.25" x 12" x 8"