The Jack Georges Belting collection is made from vegetable tanned belting leather that grows in character and beauty as it ages. The appeal of this luxurious collection is that the bags will build a rich patina with use. The leather itself is full-grain and is not corrected - the untouched grain allows the fiber to keep its full strength and durability which is why this leather was originally used to drive pulleys and machinery. Whether your preference is for a traditional briefbag, a flapover, or a top-zip business case with drop down handles, these classic bags are of the finest quality and are designed to last a lifetime. Made in the USA.
- Hand crafted from vegetable tanned belting leather
- 3 digit combination lock
- Steel reinforced frame
- Padded compartment for storing a laptop with up to a 17.3" screen
- Easy Access Organizer
- Plenty of room for files and folders
- Open back pocket
- Available in natural Tan and saddle Brown
- Dimensions: 18" x 13.5" x 8"