When it comes to hauling gargantuan loads, the Paul Bunyan Pack is in a league of its own. Built with a whopping 9,420 cubic inches of capacity, hardly any load on a canoe trip is too big for this giant of a pack. From the 18-ounce canvas to the double bottom, everything about this canoe pack is heavy duty. One-inch wide leather flap straps, a tumpline, map pocket, side slip pockets with weep holes and sturdy leather shoulder straps all come standard on the Paul Bunyan. If you cant get all of your gear into this pack, maybe you just have too much stuff! Pack includes thick replaceable poly liner.Made in Olive Drab. All other colors made to order (2-3 week lead time).
- Dimensions: 29H x 28W x 6D
- Ultra burly 18-ounce canvas construction with double bottom.
- One-inch wide rugged leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Enormous 9,420 cubic inch capacity will swallow almost anything.
- Specifically contoured to fit the confines of a canoe.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while wearing the pack.
- Comes with a heavy duty 6ml poly liner and a tumpline.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.