We have had some calls come in from customers looking for the best method to clean their Duluth Pack. Here is a quick tip video from our friends over at the Duluth Pack factory. If you don't have time to watch the informative clip, check out our list on keeping your Duluth Pack in great condition for years to come.
- If your Duluth Pack gets wet, always allow it to sun dry.
- Do not put your Duluth Pack in the dryer.
- Store your Duluth Pack in a dry place. *Keep it away from basements and garages.
- Condition your leather bag or accents every few months.
If your Duluth Pack gets a stain:
- Immediately blot the stain out.
- Use a mild detergent with warm water on the canvas only.
- Test the detergent on interior of the bag to check for color changes/bleeding.
- Do not use detergent on Duluth Pack leather.
- Use a small light colored scrub brush to gently rub the area.
- Blot the wet area dry.
- Leave in the sun to completely dry.
- For leather care, use a leather conditioner and rub over all leather parts.
- Test the leather conditioner in hidden spot to check for color changes.
- Repeat cleaning process, if necessary.
Leave a comment